Below you will find answers to the most frequently asked questions about IsraLimo's services.
1. What happens if my plane is early or late arriving?
IsraLimo updates all flight arrival times and we arrive when your plane lands, no matter whether you arrive late or early.
2. How much time do I have to meet the Chauffeur on my Airport Transfer Reservation?
IsraLimo provides 90 minutes of free wait time on each Airport Transfer for you to deplane and pick-up your luggage. If you do not meet your Chauffeur or call us within 90 minutes of your plane landing we will consider you a "no-show" and you will be charged in full for the reservation.
3. Can I instruct the Chauffeur to take a scenic route to my hotel from the Airport?
IsraLimo Transfer rates are based on a point to point transfer and your Chauffeur is instructed to use the most direct route for expediency. If, you would prefer the Chauffeur use a specific route our hourly rates and minimums will apply, plus applicable fees/taxes.
4. Is the Limousine bar stocked with beverages?
Yes, all our vehicles are stocked with complementary cold water. Additional glasses and ice can be provided upon request; and depending upon your reservation, we will provide additional pricing and accommodate your specific requests. Wedding packages also have sparkling wine included complementary by IsraLimo.
5. Where do I meet my Chauffeur for pick-up?
Each pick-up location is different. Airport pick-up locations are listed on the Rates Page and we confirm all other pick-up locations at Reservation placement.
6. What is your Cancellation Policy?
IsraLimo requires that reservation cancellations be received by email no less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time. If you fail to cancel by email 24 hours prior to your scheduled pick-up time you will be charged in full for the reservation.
During off-season IsraLimo will be more flexible with these rules to accommodate our clients requests, but during high seasons IsraLimo does turn reservations away to secure previously made reservations.
Roundtrip reservations must be cancelled as two separate reservations. This cancellation policy DOES NOT apply to group & hotel reservations. Group reservations are paid with at least 30% of the total fee 2 months before arrival and payment in full 1 month before arrival. Group fees are non-refundable. Hotel fees are non-refundable 7 days prior to check-in time.
7. What is your Change Policy?
IsraLimo requires that all changes be received by email a minimum of 3 days prior to scheduled pick-up time and are subject to availability. If, a reservation change cannot be accommodated and results in a cancellation you will be charged for the reservation in full.
8. When is my credit card charged?
IsraLimo will charge your credit card on the day the reservation is made unless otherwise requested.
9. Can I pay for the reservation in Cash instead of using the credit card that was provided when I made the reservation?
IsraLimo Chauffeurs do not carry cash, due to safety concerns, and we prefer that you provide the credit card for imprint and payment.
10. Is it possible to place, change or cancel a reservation with my Chauffeur?
IsraLimo asks that you contact our Reservations department directly; however we do honor all Chauffeur requests.
11. If I place a reservation for 8 hours, but after pick-up I realize I require less time, will I be charged for the full 8 hours?
IsraLimo will only bill you for the time used; as long as it exceeds our hourly minimum charge.
12. How far in advance should I place my reservation?
Availability changes daily and we suggest you place reservation as soon as you have firm travel dates and times.